Friday, February 27, 2015

I will Write High Quality Unique 500 words Content For Your Websites or Blog




A few straight detail

I am a freelance writer believe in change where variety is a part of my life. I am able to work under any pressure and be a team player.

I am specially skilled

Industry:                 Media / Entertainment / Internet
Functional Area:    Journalism Editing Content
Role Category:        Content Development
Role:                         Content Developer


Key Skill

Editing | Writing | Social Media Content Writing | Article Writing | Report Writing | Proposal Writing Research Writing | Business Writing

A brief detail as a Content Developer

I Have a real talent for writing captivating and imaginative copy for a business audience, with the business clarity along with the human and captivating quality and refinement of an writing for a website or a brochure.
  • I have the talent to write and willingness to learn.
  • I Have a fair understanding of the mechanics of the web and S E O and optimizing copy for website and online writing
  • I Have a Bachelors degree with a heavy focus on English, communication and writing
  • I am proficient at marketing writing, creative writing, technical writing and how to communicate value that resonates with a business prospect
  • I Have strong interpersonal and client service skills
  • I Have excellent command of written and spoken English
  • I Possess good organizational skills for managing multiple projects
  • I Have proven ability to build consensus and work effectively within a cross-departmental team
Sohel Parvez Web Developer

1 comment: